Safe & Secure Gambling
Follow these tips to organize your cash dealings with the online casino to ensure that these remain safe and are carried out without any security breaches.
After selecting the right online casino, you will need to deposit money to play for real. There are many types of online casino payment methods. If you are interested in the quickest and most convenient way to play, use your credit card. Follow these tips to organize your cash dealings with the online casino:
- If you are playing at a number of online casinos, deposit different amounts to each casino. For instance, always deposit $200 dollars into Las Vegas Casino and $100 into some other casino always. Again, this will make it much easier for you to follow your cash flow at the end of the month.
- Check out the name of the processing company that the online casino is called. Do this and when you get your credit card statement you will know which payment went to your chosen online casino.
- If you have more than one credit card, try and using different cards for each and every online casino.
- Use those cards that record your transactions as purchases and not cash advances. Do this and you won’t have to pay a fee for the cash advance.
- Have the online casino charge your initial winnings to your credit card and the rest sent to you by check. Won’t it be nice to have your winnings pay up your credit card bill?
- Use the same address as mentioned on your credit card as you sing up at your chosen online casino to prevent any future problems.
- Last and most important – Never forget you are playing with your real money at the online casino! Play rationally and never go overboard or you will have to pay dearly for this costly mistake.
Hesitant of depositing money at your online casino?
I understand your fear and I too get the same feeling whenever I enter my credit card number online. I want to reassure you that a respectable online casino uses the most advanced and latest technologies such as site identification, data encryption and secure servers to protect your cash. Thus the whole process becomes extremely safe.
Every online casino I reviewed uses the following protections:
- High security data encryption. Systems are protected by the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts your information and confirms the identity of the server, before allowing your transaction to be sent. This system uses 128 bit encryption algorithms and cryptographic keys. This high security system protects all information sent over the Internet. All transaction information is encrypted and decrypted.
- If you use a security-enabled browser (e.g.: Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator), all your information is encrypted, and made impossible to read.
- Data encryption hides sensitive information like your name, address, and credit card number. And even if others get a hold of these details, data encryption prevents them access.